Become a Tabletop Sponsor
Your brand will shine as The Enterprise celebrates what’s so great about the Upper Cape. The People. The Businesses. The Experiences – all nominated and voted by Enterprise readers and fans from Bourne, Falmouth, Mashpee, Sandwich & beyond.
Don’t Miss This Opportunity to Support #UpperCapePride
It’s about time the Upper Cape gets its due. Local Upper Cape experts at The Enterprise are thrilled to deliver each year:
- Nominations that aim to reach old faves and new startups and everything in-between
- Votes that capture readers and fan sentiment
- Gala event that celebrates the spirit of the Upper Cape
Your Best of the Upper Cape Local Choice Awards Tabletop Sponsorship includes these benefits:
- 4 tickets to BOUC at your table
- A designated table top with your logo
- Acknowledgement on all sponsorship ads
- Acknowledgement on all sponsorship landing pages
- Hashtag recognition on all Social shares
- Your logo on all sponsorship print recognition
- Use of photo and videography assets future posts and advertisements
You will be featured at the Best of the Upper Cape Annual Awards Gala.
Sponsorship Opportunities Customized for Every Budget
Looking for something more? Trying to stay within a budget? Connect with The Enterprise’s dedicated local marketing specialists to collaborate on a strategy that meets your objectives – and your budget.
Headliner – Presenting Sponsor Benefits | Vendor Booth Sponsor Benefits
The Enterprise: Your Key to the 4 Upper Cape Towns
Locally owned and operated for 127 years, The Enterprise continues to be your key to the Upper Cape. Encompassing all 4 towns – Falmouth, Bourne, Sandwich & Mashpee – The Enterprise shares the history and the how behind the Upper Cape’s future. Seasoned editors, energetic reporters, loyal marketing guides are here to unlock what’s happening, connect you to the people, showcase what’s special, and explain why it’s important for to you know:
- Weekly in the town-by-town print editions – or
- Daily email inbox updates – or
- As-it-happens via the new Enterprise app