Become a Headlining Sponsor
It’s all about you! Your brand will shine as The Enterprise celebrates what’s so great about the Upper Cape. The People. The Businesses. The Experiences – all nominated and voted by Enterprise readers and fans from Bourne, Falmouth, Mashpee, Sandwich & beyond.
Don’t Miss This Opportunity to Support #UpperCapePride
It’s about time the Upper Cape gets its due. Local Upper Cape experts at The Enterprise are thrilled to deliver each year:
- Nominations that aim to reach old faves and new startups and everything in-between
- Votes that capture readers and fan sentiment
- Gala event that celebrates the spirit of the Upper Cape
Get Vertical Exclusivity as a Best of the Upper Cape Local Choice Awards Presenting Sponsor, with these benefits:
- Your company logo on invitation, website, award entry materials, signage, event selfie wall, podium sign, and event slides.
- Hyperlink to your website on all digital marketing materials.
- Hashtag recognition on all Social shares
- Your logo on all sponsorship print recognition
- Use of photo and videography assets future posts and advertisements
- Feature story on your company pushed out to our BOUC website and in the winner’s magazine.
- Title sponsor recognition in post-awards press release.
- Company representative presents the “Best New Business 2022” award along with a prize “Presented by Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod” you present, get the photo opp.
- 8 complimentary event tickets (front row reserved table).
You will be featured at the Best of the Upper Cape Annual Awards Gala.
Sponsorship Opportunities Customized for Every Budget
Trying to stay within a budget? Connect with The Enterprise’s dedicated local marketing specialists to collaborate on a strategy that meets your objectives – and your budget.
The Enterprise: Your Key to the 4 Upper Cape Towns
Locally owned and operated for 127 years, The Enterprise continues to be your key to the Upper Cape. Encompassing all 4 towns – Falmouth, Bourne, Sandwich & Mashpee – The Enterprise shares the history and the how behind the Upper Cape’s future. Seasoned editors, energetic reporters, loyal marketing guides are here to unlock what’s happening, connect you to the people, showcase what’s special, and explain why it’s important for to you know:
- Weekly in the town-by-town print editions – or
- Daily email inbox updates – or
- As-it-happens via the new Enterprise app